Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Don't bother voting in my lame poll

ORIGINAL POST:

To my blog readers, please vote in my poll about whether or not I should allow Google advertisements on this blog. I have been very resistant to it in the past - I didn't want to subject my blog readers to the unpleasant words of corrupt corporate America. However, I decided I should put out a poll to see how you all feel about it. What do you think? Are my witty words and stories strong enough to overcome the irritation of annoying advertisements (doubtful), or do you reject buckling under corporate powers for a couple of dollars every month? I would like to settle it all in a democratic vote (which is apparently going to be heavily favored towards those with more advanced computer literacy because you have to have a gmail account to vote in the poll). However, if you do not have a gmail account, feel free to leave an anonymous comment at the end of this entry and I will add it to the final tally.

Thanks!
Christy

_________________________________
UPDATE:
Apparently my poll is completely defective and I am the only one who has been able to vote in it so far. This was my first attempt at setting up a poll so I probably did something wrong, but it doesn't stop be from sending some bad thoughts towards Blogspot and Google. Sorry about the technical difficulties. Feel free to post comments if you have strong feelings either way.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Apparently you have to click on the tool icon on the bottom right to actually be able to vote (once again, weighting the vote towards the computer literate). Very strange. Sorry about the technical difficulties.